Join Fiction Unbound writers at the Westminster Public Library on the second Tuesday of each month for writing and craft talks.
Each month we'll write for 45 minutes and then participate in a themed discussion on writing-related topics. All short story writers and novelists are welcome.
- January 10 — Time and scene with Theodore McCombs
- February 14 — “How to Write an Argument” with C.S. Peterson
- March 14 — “Narrative Coherence and the Art of Revision” with Mark Springer
- April 11 — “Getting to Know Your Characters” with Lisa Kreutz Mahoney
- May 9 — Craft talk with Jon Horwitz-White
6-7:30 p.m., Rm L107 College Hill Library
3705 W 112th Ave
Westminster, CO 80031